It is great to practise your Numeracy as much as you can at home. There are lots of ways that you can do this, here are a few suggestions:
- Use shopping receipts to calculate total costs
- Work out how much change you will receive when visiting the supermarket and purchasing items
- Regularly tell your parents what time it is!
- Save and make plans for how you can spend your pocket money
- Search for the best deals at the shops with your family or if you order a take away!
- Play multiplication war with someone
- Tell someone what you've been learning at school this week- be the teacher!
- Practise counting on and back in steps of 10
Here is a list of useful websites: