Listen to the following story and do some of the activities.
The Troll by Julia Donaldson - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNI_rsFeys8
- Look at different types of bridges. Can you build a bridge that would hold a weight (you could use tinned beans)
- Design and make a treasure chest to store some valuable items (or for a troll to sleep in!)
- Draw your own pictures to show what a troll might look like.
- Design a new flag for the pirate ship.
- Create a new pirate character who might live on the ship with Hank Chief and Percy Patch.
- Draw your own treasure map to help the pirates find some gold! (see document below)