Walt: Improve my PE skills
The children will be continuing with their Mini Kixx lesson on Youtube- Session 3.
PSHE- Mental Health week 1st-7th February:
Walt: Why are you fantastic?
Read the U Factor story, then ask these questions:
- Before the U Factor, how did Zane feel about his singing?
- Who helped him to feel this? [parents, family, friends, school.]
- Was Mr Thomas being mean? [No, just realistic - and trying to help.]
- How did Zane feel when he got through to the next round?
- What became as important to him (perhaps even more important) as his singing?
- What did he believe about his singing? Who led him to believe this?
- Were they right?
- At the very end, how do you think he coped? What helped him?
You are then going to complete the ‘I am fantastic’ worksheet. Remember you are all fantastic!