Hello everyone - hope you're all ok and had a great half term.
Your task this week is to write your own autobiography!
An autobiography is an account of the person’s life written by that person.
When writing your autobiography, it will be useful to think about the following details:
- Open with an attention grabbing introduction
- where and when you were born
- your earliest memories
- special events
- family details
- funny things that have happened - can you make us laugh?!
- End with your thoughts and feelings looking back over events and your hopes for the future.
The resources below will help you with your writing.
- Simple steps to structure your writing
- Autobiography word mat
- Checklist to make sure you have included all the features.
We look forward to hearing all about your life so far!